Saturday, December 22, 2012

Thank You....

The ‘76er will be taking a break until after the first of the year. With my work schedule as chaotic as it is going to be I don’t want to leave you all hanging until the next post. But I didn’t want to just say adios for a couple weeks without saying thank you.
Thanks to you, the readers, The ‘76er has grown to over two hundred visitors and it has some international readership as well. I only write this but with no one to read it then I may as well not write. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has shown their support by being a regular reader. I also want to thank anyone that was just curious enough to read just once. It means a lot to me if anyone simply just checks this thing out.
I also wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. There is a lot that will be happening over the next year, I’m sure, and you can bet the’76er will be there talking about it and speaking out for liberty. I also hope to put up some history posts as well to spread some knowledge about our nation that usually gets glossed over in schools these days. Our history is a rich and exciting one and I want to share it with everyone.
The future seems uncertain at times. The election is past and as I wrote before the die has been cast. We shall have to see what will develop from here. But as always I must urge you all to remain vigilant. We are the guardians of our Freedom and Liberty. Those are things we have inherently and they are not given to us by anyone other than our Creator. The Constitution was written to show we were free but that piece of paper can’t fight for itself. Patriotism starts with you at an individual level. Without that fire our independence would never have happened and our nation would not have survived this long.
Over the coming years we do have an uphill fight for our liberty and maintaining the dream our Founding Fathers started. What began at Jamestown and Plymouth has blossomed into the most powerful, prosperous, and blessed nation on the planet. But democracy is not self-sustaining. So be vigilant.
Again, thank you all for reading and supporting this blog. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. The ‘76er will be back by January 5th.
Thank you for reading. God bless all of you and God bless the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment