Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thank You to Our Vets.

Happy Veterans Day to all.
Today we honor all those who have served this country. And from the bottom of my heart I sincerely thank every single man and woman who has served in our nation’s Armed Forces. I was brought up to honor our flag and respect those who defend it.
All my life I have always felt a deep connection to those who serve because I know that without them I wouldn’t be free. Without them America would not exist. Without them others around the world would have suffered or continued their bondage under tyranny. Our men and women of the United States Military are the best.
I have to agree with the sentiment of a proud American, Ted Nugent, when he said that the men and women who serve our nation are better than us. They are a whole different class of American citizen and deserve every bit of our respect. That is a fact.
So today tip your hat and lift your glass. Shake their hands and thank them. Buy them lunch or do whatever. Just let them know that you know and that you care. Let them know that Veterans Day isn’t just another day on the calendar. Give thanks to those who fight so the rest can live in peace. God bless the men and women of the United States Armed Forces.
Thank you for reading. God bless all of you and God bless the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment